- Internal consulting and surveys of employees conducted to delineate needs. Employees will continue to be consulted as the project progresses, so that they can contribute to defining the layout of their workspaces in the new Montreal Maison de Radio-Canada.
- Consulting of the community and creation of Advisory Committee comprising local stakeholders. The committee remains active and meets at each new stage of the project, with representatives of CBC/Radio-Canada attending.
|Master plan for redevelopment of the site designed. ||2007 |
- Office de consultation publique de Montréal (OCPM) hearings held.
- OCPM report filed with Montreal city council.
- New zoning bylaw for the MRC site passed by Montreal city council, permitting mixed-use (residential, office, retail) development.
- Development agreement between the city and CBC/Radio-Canada ratified.
|Request for Information issued to validate the MRC site’s development potential. ||2011 |
|Request for Qualifications issued to verify suitability of firms interested in meeting the Corporation’s needs and validate their financial capacity to support project development. ||2012 |
|Request for Proposals issued to groups of companies qualified in 2012 for design of a new Montreal MRC and development of all the surrounding land. ||2013 |