|2015 || |
- CBC/Radio-Canada rejects Média Cité's proposal (May).
- PDM consortium withdrawn (January).
|2014 || |
- RFP adjusted to reflect directions of the A space for us all plan (June).
|2013 || |
- SNC-Lavalin consortium withdrawn (August). Request for proposals issued to three consortiums qualified in 2012 to design a new Montreal MRC and develop the entire site (June).
|2012 || |
- Request for Qualifications issued to verify suitability of firms interested in meeting the Corporation’s needs and validate their financial capacity to support project development.
|2011 || |
- Request for Information issued to validate the site’s development potential.
|2009 || |
- Development agreement between the City of Montreal and CBC/Radio-Canada ratified OCPM report filed with the Montreal City Council
|2008 || |
- Office de consultation publique de Montréal (OCPM) hearings held.
|2007 || |
- Master plan for redevelopment of the site designed.
|2006 || |
- Consultations held with the community, and local stakeholder Advisory Committee struck