Effective Date: May 27, 2016
Responsibility: Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer
RULES AND PROCEDURES
- A driver must obtain written pre-approval from the Local Fleet Co-ordinator (LFC), specifying the period or permission, prior to parking a fleet vehicle at his/her place of residence.
- The LFC must maintain a log of all permissions granted (including the vehicle number, name of the driver, address of residence and the time period) for audit purposes.
- A driver who has obtained permission to park a vehicle at his/her place of residence must comply with the following:
- He/she must only use the vehicle to drive directly from his/her home to CBC/Radio-Canada facilities or the scene of an assignment, and vice versa.
- He/she must return the vehicle to the CBC/Radio-Canada location if he/she is absent from scheduled work.
- The driver must make every effort to prevent damage or theft of a vehicle while it is parked at his/her place of residence.
All questions pertaining to the interpretation or application of these Rules and Procedures should be referred to the Corporate Fleet Senior Manager.