Public broadcasting in the digital age - Seizing all opportunities
CBC/Radio-Canada's Annual Public Meeting (APM) took place on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 4:30 p.m. (ET) at the Théâtre l’Escaouette in Moncton.
Canadians attending in person or following on the web had an opportunity to hear and engage with our CBC/Radio-Canada talent who took part in a panel discussion about public broadcasting in the digital age. Through this discussion, participants learned more about our initiatives to continue telling Canadian stories in an age of always-on connectivity and unlimited content sources.
PRESENTATION MADE BY:
- Janique LeBlanc Anchor of Le Téléjournal/Acadie
- Ian Hanomansing Host, CBC News Network, Reporter, The National
WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF:
- Jean-François Bélanger Foreign Correspondent,
- Samuel Chiasson Host, Méchante Soirée,
ICI Radio-Canada Télé
- Harry Forestell Host, CBC New Brunswick News
- Karine Godin Journalist, Radio-Canada Acadie
- Sonali Karnick Host, All in a Weekend
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.