To better understand the broadcasting marketplace and our role within it, CBC/Radio-Canada undertakes and commissions studies. These studies provide objective measures that help inform our decisions and ensure we continue to fulfill our mandate. In this section, you’ll find the most recent research and analysis on issues such as advertising, Canadian content and economic impact of the public broadcaster.
- Why Advertising on CBC/Radio-Canada is Good Public Policy (Prepared by Nordicity – .PDF)
- The Economic Impact of CBC/Radio-Canada (Prepared by Deloitte – .PDF)
- Summary of Findings (Prepared by Deloitte – .PDF)
- Analysis of Government Support for Public Broadcasting and other Culture in Canada (Prepared by Nordicity – .PDF)
- Understanding Public Support for Private Broadcasters (.PDF)
- Value of Public Support for Broadcasters – Simultaneous Substitution and Tax-based Advertising Incentive (Prepared by Nordicity – .PDF)
- CBC/Radio-Canada 2012 Opinion Leader Survey Research Highlights